This is a total cop-out post, but I’ve been so swamped at work I have no time or energy to come up with original content. So, here are a few things that are making me happy:
- Check out this amazing video on 25 ways to tie a scarf. This makes me want to run out and buy more scarves!
- It’s November, which means it’s time to start buying holiday gifts. Check out these two awesome gift guides from Food Lush and Style Lush. One side of my family does the wishlist thing, but these guides are fantastic for going off-list and those hard-to-shop for people on the other side of my family (and for finding things to add to my OWN wishlist). I’ve found gift ideas from the previous Style Lush guides and I am super excited there is a Food Lush guide this year.
- Adam made these pumpkin cinnamon rolls from Good Life Eats, and oh my goodness, are they ever amazing. He claims they weren’t even that difficult to make. I think these would be a perfect start to a Thanksgiving day of gluttony.
- Commuting might suck, but at least the drive is GORGEOUS. Don’t believe me? Here’s a photo of my view. I didn’t get that on my walk to work at my last job. (Let’s ignore the fact that the second half of my commute crawls through a construction zone, ‘kay?)
- 25 hour days. It’s pretty lame, but turn-back-the-clocks day is always one of my favorites. I’ve been getting up at my “usual” time (meaning 6:30, instead of 7:30) and into work early! The past few weeks have been a real struggle because it is so hard for me to get out of bed before the sun comes up… I’m hoping I can keep getting up at this early hour all week and maybe, maybe move my schedule up enough that I can get workouts in before work.
- The Sing Off. I don’t really watch reality shows (other than cooking-related shows) and have seen all of one episode of American Idol, but this show… oh man, I love it.