So, back at the end of September, I set a series of goals for myself to complete in October towards my 101 in 1001 challenge. Here’s an update on how I did…
1. Run a 10-miler. — Check!
14. Stay within Spark calories for an entire week. — Did it, the week of the ten miler, no less. Which meant I was pretty hungry by the end of the night of my race. But it just goes to show that if I can do it under those circumstances, I should be able to do it more often.
29. Create a “cast of characters” page. — Did this, but then later decided I didn’t really like it so took it down. But it still was done, so I’ve checked it off.
35. Update my address book. — Nope. I went to B&N the other day to look for one I liked, but had no luck finding one.
60. Get an hourly bonus. — Sorta. I’ve seen the paperwork, so I know I qualified for one, I’m just waiting for the check to be deposited.
61. Read a non-fiction book. — Nope. No excuses, I just didn’t do it. Unless magazines now count as a book.
79. Go to a winery. — Check! (Two, in fact.)
99. Bring lunch to work every day for a month. — Check! There were a few days I brought frozen meals, but as long as I purchased them with my major grocery shopping for the week (as opposed to dashing to the corner store outside my office building at lunchtime), it counted as bringing lunch from home.
Not too shabby. Now I need to come up with a plan of attack for November!